It's hard to go from startup to scaleup
Build your sustainable growth engine without the guesswork
Growth Advisory for Series A / Series B fintech startups
Is this you?
The product has found some product/market fit and you have money in the bank after after raising a good round in a tough market.
Through trial and error, the team has uncovered some growth levers that work but you want to scale them and find some more channels.
The team is getting bigger and there's more data - but you’re not making better decisions or feeling any more confident in your next steps.
Although you’ve got some things to work, you know you need to do more to take your company to the next level.
Ultimately, you need to grow faster.
Here are some of the challenges you may be facing:
- Growth has stalled and your struggling to get everything back on track
- Data is not helping you make decisions or be confident about your next steps.
- You don’t know who your Ideal Customer Profile is or how to communicate what you do
- You are driving traffic to your site but users aren’t converting into customers.
- Your churn is high and it’s affecting your ability to grow sustainably
Bringing in an advisor to help you get there can have a huge impact.
Does this sound like you?
What if you could...
- Uncover more growth levers and scale new acquisition channels
- Improve the volume and quality of new users signing up
- Make your marketing more efficient with lower customer acquisition costs and quicker payback periods
- Reduce churn and convert more free users to happy long-term customers
- Get actionable insights quicker so you can be more confident in your next steps
- Identify your Ideal Customer Profile and create a unique position in the market
- Track results of your growth initiatives, demonstrate an ROI and make better decisions
- Create marketing reports that give your investors confidence
- Coach, guide, and mentor the marketing team to allow them to level up
Some companies I've worked with:
Areas I help:
To get sustainable results, we will need to evaluate and optimize the entire customer journey—focusing first on the areas most likely to drive your success.
The areas I mostly commonly work within include, but are not limited to the following:
Go To Market Strategy
- Growth Models
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Training Teams
- KPI Setting
- Agency Procurement
Positioning & Messaging
- Customer Research
- A/B Testing / Messaging Validation
- Jobs To Be Done (JTBD)
Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Landing / Sign up Pages
- User Onboarding / In -App
- Experiment Design
Analytics & Marketing Operations
- Event Tracking and attribution
- Funnels + Cohort Analysis
- Automations and systems
Acquisition & Performance Marketing
- Search & Paid Social
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Content Marketing
How it works:
Here's the process for working together.
- Book a call: We jump on a call where I can learn about your business, goals and best ways we can help. No hard sales. I only work with a small amount of users at one time so we're checking for mutual fit.
- Audit: If we're a fit, I do a deep audit of your product, user journey, analytics and market. We come together, analyse your current strategy and find the best ways to move forward for you.
- Iterate: Based on data, customer feedback loops, and a small dose of intuition, we'll double down on what's working. We eliminate what isn't, and clear the necessary roadblocks to help you keep growing as your needs evolve.
What you get:
You and one person get six months of private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack or email.
- Up to 4 strategy sessions per month with you and up to 3 people from your team.
- A formal growth strategy and systems that evolve over time.
- Access to my startup growth playbook with templates, frameworks and SOPs
- Introductions to my personal network of vetted marketing and design specialists.
- Include me on key supplier calls and emails for added oversight, feedback, and collaboration
- A customised KPI dashboard to give you clear visibility into your numbers.
Startups I've worked with been backed by:
Teams I've worked with have gone on to raise over $200M and are valued at over $1.2B
Here is what founders and senior marketers I've worked with have said:
We now have greater alignment across the org and found ways to get our customers to our core value faster. Removing blockers is one of Theo's superpowers! We have learned a lot from working with him, and we are a stronger team because of it
Theo did a fantastic job auditing our onboarding flow and made actionable recommendations to improve it. Always an absolute joy to work with him and I can not recommend enough the value he adds.
The investment starts at $4,500 per month with a 4-month minimum term. This investment is much less than the cost of:
- Inaction. Not making a change can be expensive.
- Not raising that next round of investment
- A full time Head of Growth / Chief Marketing Officer (usually $150,000) and only 20% work out
- An agency. Good ones start at $5,000 and they rarely give strategic oversight
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you aren't happy after the first month and we're not a good fit, you will get a 100% of your money back.